Instructions to setting up a telemedicine appointment:
- Go to our website www.flatironallergy.com and register
for a telemedicine appointment by clicking on the widget on the bottom right-hand
corner which connects you to Beam Health, our HIPAA compliant
- Please complete in entirety the registration forms on Beam Health’s website
- If there are Beam related accessibility issues, you may be contacted through other HIPAA compliant telemedicine applications including Doximity or DeepScribe.
- Then, call our office
to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
- Please have insurance card ready and method of payment for copay and outstanding balances if applicable.
- Please also provide your preferred email address.
- Our staff will then email you a link to sign up for drchrono’s on-patient portal (your online electronic medical record).
- Please complete and sign the following forms as listed below and upload to your drchrono on-patient portal:
- Our staff will call you prior to the appointment to ask questions concerning your history, symptoms and to review your medication list.
- Wait for a text to initiate the telemedicine appointment with your physician
- Please note that the quality of the telemedicine visit seems best when you are connected to wifi and have sufficient bandwith.
Telemedicine Consent Form
New Patient Packet form
Follow-Up Patient Packet form
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print the above documents.